In addition to meeting and taking photos with the Zoo Squad mascots, Gigi the giraffe and Kaz the rhino, guests can start their day right with an all-you-can-eat hot breakfast that includes an assortment of fresh fruit juices, coffee, tea, eggs, sausage, bacon, country style potatoes, and fruit!
Non-members: $24.95 per adult plus tax, $22.95 per child ages 3-12 plus tax, children age 2 and under are free
- Zoo admission
- All-you-can-eat breakfast
- Orange, cranberry, grapefruit juices and iced water
- Freshly brewed coffee, regular and decaffeinated and a selection of imported teas
- Your choice of scrambled eggs (cheese, onions, peppers)
- Pairings (sausage and applewood smoked bacon)
- Country style potatoes
- Chef's selection of seasonal fruit display
- Meet-and-greet with Zoo Squad (Gigi, Kaz and Pio!)
- Monorail all-day pass
- Free parking
If you have any questions or would like to make a reservation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Group Sales Department at 305-251-0400, ext. 84951 or 84993. Space is limited and dependent on availability. Advance reservations are required by December 16.